3. The Rules will come into effect when posted by the Company on the website for the Services, and the Notices will come into effect when the e-mail or a similar form of communication is sent by the Company.
2. The Company shall review the registration of an Interested Person who has made an application for registration (hereinafter, “Applicant”), and shall issue a “User ID” if it permits registration. Registration of the Applicant as a User of the Services shall be considered complete upon issuance of a “User ID”.
4. The Company may refuse registration or re-registration of an Applicant or suspend use by a User, if any of the following applies. The Company shall have no obligation to disclose the reason(s) for such refusal or suspension.
In the event that any change occurs to the Registration Entries, the User shall notify the Company of such Registration Entries in a manner designated by the Company without delay.
1. The User shall appropriately manage and keep his/her User ID and password for the Services and at his/her responsibility, and shall not allow the use of, lease, assign, sale, or purchase of his/her User ID and password to any third party.
2. Any login for which the combination of a User ID and password is consistent with the registered information shall be deemed by Company to be the use by the User himself/herself who has registered the relevant User ID.
3. The User shall be responsible for any damage caused by inadequate management, erroneous use, or a third party’s use of his/her password or User ID, and the Company shall have no responsibility therefor.
1. The User may only post or edit text on the Services for which he/she owns the copyright or similar intellectual property rights, or for which he/she has obtained the necessary approval of the right holder(s).
2. The User may post cosplayer, cosplay props, or other forms of graphic data and images relating to cosplay (hereinafter, the “User’s Images”) on the Services using the method of uploading designated by the Company, provided that such User’s Images do not fall under any of the items below (User’s Images posted on the Services shall hereinafter be referred to as the “Posted Images”):
3. The User shall tick an “adult only (18 years or older)” check box to post any User’s Images which contain sexual or violent expressions such as those listed in any of the items below which may be inappropriate for those younger than 18 years old to view:
4. In the event that the Posted Images contain sexual or violent expressions, the Company may, at its sole discretion, restrict access or take similar action regarding the Posted Image for Users younger than 18 years old.
5. In the event that any of the following items applies to any text or Posted Images posted by the User, the Company may, without approval of the User, suspend the posting of, change the privacy range of, or delete such text or Posted Images posted by the User.
6. Users who post Posted Images shall represent and warrant to Company that the information in the Posted Images does not infringe on the rights of any third party. In the event that any issue occurs, such as where the Posted Images infringe on the rights of any third party, the relevant User shall resolve the issue at his/her expense and responsibility and shall not cause any damage to the Company.
1. The copyright to the texts or Posted Images posted or edited by the User using the Services shall be reserved by the relevant User or other existing right holder(s); provided, however, that the Company has the worldwide, non-exclusive, free, sub-licenseable, and assignable right to use, reproduce, distribute, translate, or create derivative work with respect to the text or Posted Images posted or edited using the Services. (In exercising this right to use, the Company or any third party authorized by the Company may make necessary modifications, remove, alter, reproduce, or edit, the Posted Images and may omit the name.) User shall neither exercise the moral right of an author nor have the author exercise his/her moral right of an author with respect to this use.
2. Except as set forth in the body of the preceding paragraph, all copyrights and other intellectual property rights with respect to the Services and any information relating to the Services shall belong to the Company or the right holder(s) who allowed the Company the use thereof, and the User shall not reproduce, assign, lease, translate, alter, reprint, send to the public (including making transmittable), transmit, distribute, publish, create derivative works, or reverse engineer them without approval.
The Company prohibits the following conduct of the Users in using the Services (hereinafter, the “Prohibited Conduct”):
In the event that any of the following occurs to the User, the Company may, without notifying the User, restrict the User’s use of all or a part of the Services (including suspension of the ability to post, change of privacy range, or deletion of text and Posted Images posted by the User) or halt the User’s use of the Services and deregister such User. In this case, the Company shall not be liable for the compensation of damage incurred by the User, if any.
User may withdraw from and deregister the Services by notifying the Company in the manner designated by the Company.
1. In the event that any of the following occurs, the Company may suspend all or a part of the Services:
2. The Company shall not be liable for compensation of damages incurred by the User, if any, due to the suspension of the Services in the preceding paragraph.
Company may change the content of the Services or terminate a provision of all or a part of the Services without notifying the Users, and shall not be liable for compensation of damages incurred by the User due to such change or termination.
1. The Company does not guarantee that the texts and Posted Images posted by the User will be saved on the Services.
2. The Company does not guarantee the integrity, accuracy, reliability, usefulness, or fitness for particular purpose of any content of the Services or information or the like obtained by the User through the Services.
3. The Company does not guarantee that the Services operate without any interruption.
4. The Company shall have no obligation to compensate User for any interruption, suspension, termination, unavailability, or change of provision of the Services by the Company, deletion or disappearance of text and Posted Images posted by the User on the Services, deregistration of the User, breakdown of or damage to devices due to the use of the Services, or any other damage incurred by the User in relation to the Services (hereinafter, “User’s Damages”).
5. In the event that Company shall be liable for User’s Damages, it shall have no obligation to compensate the User for any incidental, indirect, special, or anticipated damages, or damages pertaining to any lost profit.
6. The Company shall neither have any involvement with nor be liable for any disputes between the User and another User(s) or third party arising from the Services.
With respect to the use of the Services, the Company is entitled to commence a legal action against the User for damages (including a reasonable amount of attorney’s fees) which it incurred due to reasons attributable to such User.
2. The Company may, at its discretion, use the information, data and similar information provided by the User to the Company as statistical information by which individuals cannot be identified, and the User shall not make any objection against such use.
1. Except where prior written approval has been obtained from the Company, the User may assign neither its status as a user nor any rights to the Company pertaining to the use of the Services.